Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pot's and not the ceramic kind.

I have been making interesting sound devices for my art works as of late. And I figured I would share some of my findings with all of you. Some basic electronics tutorials can be found on Pots which are used in a number of applications for the Arduino.

The Atari Punk console project a Synth Project and a few other projects including an ICL8038CCPD project with Sine Wave, Triangle Wave and Square Wave out.

I started with the Music from Outerspace synth project and I have to admit it was difficult for a first timer. The Atari Punk was a much easier project to build. However now after building the ICL8038 project I am getting quite confident in my abilities and intend on doing some performance art with them.

I will post images shortly.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: