Wednesday, January 9, 2008


So I have spent some more time completing the VCO for my synth. The main problem was finding a replacement for a chip which was poorly labeled in the schematic. TSM101 to be exact. I will post the final circuit once I am sure this whole thing is going to work. It would be a shame to see all that hard work waist away, but until i make a power supply for this board I am unable to test it out. Here are the updated pictures with 100% population of the board. The next stage is to add the mixer for complex wave shapes. I am not overly concerned about that at this point in time. My focus is going to be the power supply however until I find voltage regulators for + / - in all required voltages I am putting that on hold.

No comments: